Welcome to my blog! This is where I'll share a little about my recent sessions, my family, thoughts on life and some ideas about portrait photography. Feel free to check back often or make comments. I love to hear from people! For more information e-mail me at info@maggiemalsonphotography.com.

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Holiday Portrait Special-Save on portraits and help those in need

Just in time for the fall portrait season, I have a Holiday Portrait Special. This is a great opportunity to get an updated portrait of the family, or to capture some fun photos of the kiddos. Sessions are on location. Let's create fun, fresh and totally unique images of you and yours.


Holiday Portrait Special-$250 (sessions booked and held Sept 1-Dec. 10, 2010)
In order to help others during this holiday season, I will donate $25 from each session to Love, INC of the Tri-Counties.


Each package includes a custom portrait session with Maggie Malson Photography, the best 30 images in an online gallery, 10 percent off a la carte items and one of the following:
Image-One high resolution digital image with print release for use in Christmas/Holiday card
Card-50 custom designed Christmas/Holiday cards (5X7 flat, with envelopes)
Prints-One 8X10 and five gift prints (5X7 and smaller)
Wall Art-One 16X20 metallic print float wrap wall portrait


Contact me today to schedule your session as times/dates are limited.

No comments:


Visitors

Labels

Search This Blog

Popular Posts