Welcome to my blog! This is where I'll share a little about my recent sessions, my family, thoughts on life and some ideas about portrait photography. Feel free to check back often or make comments. I love to hear from people! For more information e-mail me at info@maggiemalsonphotography.com.

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Portrait Products ~ Gallery Wrapped Canvas ~ Idaho Portrait Photographer

What better way to share your images from
Maggie Malson Photography than with beautiful wall art!

If you have been thinking about a canvas or canvas cluster for your wall, now is the perfect time to order some ART of your children or family for your home! Here are some samples. Call or email me today and we can design a gallery for your home!

30"X40" canvas



We can take all your favorite images from your session and create a beautiful wall gallery.
 Canvas Art Panels-One image is split into three separate gallery wrapped canvas panels.

13 comments:

Donna Beck said...

I LOVE all of them! With each picture I was thinking how hard it would be to decide which layout to choose, they are ALL gorgeous!

lori said...

What a great sampling of options! It's so hard to imagine how you'd put together images from your session and this is a wonderful tool full of ideas!

Audrey said...

I love the 3 portrait ones next to each other. Gorgeous!

Sylvia Cook Photography said...

I love the clusters and the splits. Wish I had more wall space.

Motormouth Macey said...

Beautiful canvases! I love the 3 together with the family walking hand in hand!

Tamara Curry said...

So many ideas...This is going on my Pinterest board for photo display ideas!

Huong Forrest said...

OH I love the split panel one the best! I'd love to have one of those in my home!

Jessica said...

Love the second one of the long cluster! Perfect for the space above a long sofa!

Rachel Brenke said...

perfect to show your clients!

DDPbyKatherine said...

What a great visual!

Anonymous said...

This is a great visual for clients! It is so hard to picture what something like this may look like actually hung on the wall! Thanks for sharing! :)

Shayna Hardy said...

Very cool, love caves clusters!

carmen hall said...

The split is awesome! Love all the wall displays!


Visitors

Labels

Search This Blog

Popular Posts