Welcome to my blog! This is where I'll share a little about my recent sessions, my family, thoughts on life and some ideas about portrait photography. Feel free to check back often or make comments. I love to hear from people! For more information e-mail me at info@maggiemalsonphotography.com.

Friday, September 24, 2010

Fall Family Portrait Time ~ Idaho Family Photographer

I just love fall. It's one of my favorite seasons. The crisp cool mornings and warm afternoons have been wonderful. It's definitely layering weather, as it seems to change as the day goes on. I've noticed the leaves are changing now too. School and football season (Go Wildcats!) are in full swing. Our girls are playing soccer this year, so it's been fun to watch them also.

I also love fall because of all the wonderful clients I get to meet and photograph! One of the questions I get from families is what do we wear?! I found these guides to give you some suggestions. I always tell my families to think of your outfits as one big outfit that needs to coordinate together. No need to be totally matchy-matchy, but pick a simple color palette and spread it around to each member of the family. A couple of these examples only have girls' clothing, but you can see how you can take the suggestions and apply it to all members of the family. Also, don't get caught up in the particular style of clothing. Skinny jeans not your thing? Mine neither. So go with a little bootcut or flair. Or put on a jean skirt and some colorful tights. Whatever you love! These are just some ideas to get you inspired. You want to be comfortable and look fabulous for capturing this special time in your family's life! Happy Fall!





No comments:


Visitors

Labels

Search This Blog

Popular Posts