Welcome to my blog! This is where I'll share a little about my recent sessions, my family, thoughts on life and some ideas about portrait photography. Feel free to check back often or make comments. I love to hear from people! For more information e-mail me at info@maggiemalsonphotography.com.

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

First Haircut ~ Getting personal

When we were in Kansas visiting family this summer, my aunt gave Little J is first haircut. His hair looked like it might have some curl to it, but everyone else thought it looked like a mullet. It was a little hard for me because I thought it was cute, and didn't want to let those baby curls go, but he looked so handsome afterwards-definitely more like a little boy and less like a baby. We had to bribe him a little with a sucker, but he sat quite still most of the time. Just wanted to capture another little milestone in my baby boy's life.



No comments:


Visitors

Labels

Search This Blog

Popular Posts