Welcome to my blog! This is where I'll share a little about my recent sessions, my family, thoughts on life and some ideas about portrait photography. Feel free to check back often or make comments. I love to hear from people! For more information e-mail me at info@maggiemalsonphotography.com.

Monday, September 27, 2010

"Chalk" I Heart Faces Photo Challenge ~ Idaho Children's Photographer


I just love sidewalk chalk and so do my kids. You can catch me every now and then doodling out on our patio with them. Last night I took our oldest out for her 7-year-old photo session. We got some really fun images of her drawing and playing with chalk. Imagine my surprise and delight when I saw that this week's I Heart Faces Photo Challenge was "Chalk." I couldn't have planned it more perfectly! I just love this little moment I captured while she was drawing. Go check out the other fun entries this week. And stop by here again as I'll have even more of my little seven-year-old sweetheart.



3 comments:

Tori said...

Your daughter is gorgeous! What a fun memory.

MPE by Irela said...

Beautiful!!! <3 <3

sls said...

Love how she's so serious & into what she's drawing :)


Visitors

Labels

Search This Blog

Popular Posts