By choosing me as your personal, professional photographer, you recognize the time and talent it takes to capture your children and family as they are right now in these moments. Therefore, custom portrait photography should be considered an investment for you to enjoy for a lifetime. We are not just snapping pictures and printing paper, we are creating art from your life. You can expect one-on-one attention and the highest quality products offered to you. Your memories are unforgettable, and I want to help you preserve them forever.
If you have more questions about custom portrait photography, I encourage you to visit this website, www.professionalchildphotographer.com.
"Your Story" Session Fee-$250*
This is an on-location session for two or more immediate family members that can last 1-2 hours. Each additional person is $15. It includes a $100 art credit or you can put the entire session fee toward an album collection. The creative session fee includes a pre-session consultation to discuss style, clothing and location; up to two hours photographing time; artistic editing and retouching of the best images; an in-person ordering session and an optional online gallery to share with family and friends after your order is placed. These sessions are for newborns, children, teens/seniors, couples and families.
The "Essence" Mini-Session-$75*
This is a 20-minute mini-session for up to three people ages 3 months and older. The "Essence" Session is great for parents wanting to capture several milestones of their babies or children throughout the year and at different holidays, for individuals who just need one or two images for their business or for those who want to get to know me and a custom photographic experience with Maggie Malson Photography. Clients will see 10-12 images in an online gallery. These sessions will be done at my home studio or location of my choice. Special Collections have been put together for these Mini-Sessions only. The "Essence" session is not available for newborns. For on-location sessions or for groups of two or more, please book a full "Your Story" Session.
- Creative fee does not include any prints, albums or digital images unless otherwise specified. Additional portrait prints can be purchased a la carte, or in portrait and album collections. There is a minimum portrait purchase of $350 for "Your Story" sessions and a minimum investment of $200 for an "Essence" session.
- Gift prints (8X12 and smaller) begin at $50. Collections and portrait plans offer savings over a la carte pricing and begin at $450. My typical client invests $1,000-$1,500 in custom photography. Keep in mind each family's portrait needs are different. Some spend more, others spend less. Contact Maggie at (208) 739-2265 for more information.
- A travel fee of $50 will be added to any location more than 60 miles from Parma, Idaho.
- The non-refundable session fee is due at the time of booking to reserve your day and time. If you must reschedule a session, please do so within 48 hours. A session may be rescheduled one time due to illness or emergencies before session fee is forfeited.
- All print orders must be paid in full before order is placed. Forms of payment accepted are cash, check, Visa, Mastercard and Discover.
- Complete care is taken that orders are exactly as ordered and the highest quality when delivered. All sales are final and require a signature upon delivery.
- All prices subject to change without notice.
- All session fees and print orders are subject to 6 percent Idaho sales tax.
- ► 2012 (50)
- ► 2011 (47)
- ► 2010 (75)
- ► 2009 (73)
"Essence" (3) "Your Story" (3) actions (1) albums (1) art (4) babies (10) baby (4) ballet (1) Beautiful Woman (2) Bellies (2) birthday (2) blog (3) blogging (5) Boise (7) booking (5) business (20) Caldwell (1) canvas (5) cards (1) charity (3) children (53) Christmas (1) clothing (1) collections (1) contests (5) couples (1) credit cards (1) dance (2) dance photography (3) design (1) display (2) eastern Oregon (2) education (3) Emma (2) Essence (5) fall (2) family (33) family sessions (10) film (1) Fruitland (22) gallery mounts (1) getting personal (54) gift prints (2) giveaway (9) glimpses (13) goals (2) headshots (3) hobbies (2) holidays (3) home (1) I (1) I Heart Faces (2) Idaho (4) in love (3) Kansas (4) kids (25) lifestyle (37) links (2) love (1) Love these LInks (1) Mackenzie (2) maternity (6) Mine on Monday (6) mini sessions (3) modeling (2) my family (24) Nampa (6) New Plymouth (2) newborn (13) Notus (1) Nyssa (1) on location (12) Ontario (3) Ontario Portrait Photographer (3) Parma (3) patriotic (1) Payette (4) photo challenge (7) photography (7) portrait orders (5) portrait party (1) portraits (23) PPA (2) PPI (3) pricing (1) products (5) professionals (5) promotions (3) props (1) recipes (1) sale (1) Senior (6) seniors (1) sisters (1) sneak peek (1) specials (7) studio (2) teens (3) thank you (3) tips for sessions (2) traditions (1) Treasure Valley (15) USA (1) Vale (1) wall portraits (4) wedding (4) western Treasure Valley (10) what to wear (1) Your Story (11)
Is your child North America’s Cutest Kid? Now you have the opportunity to prove it. And help a great cause at the same time! For the seco...
What better way to share your images from Maggie Malson Photography than with beautiful wall art! If you have been thinking about a c...
I have been blessed to have worked with many great families, babies and seniors during my last four years (and even before) of being in b...
UPDATE: Entries are now closed. Thanks for all the participants. Winner will be selected by random drawing and announced once notified. I...
So today, Aug. 27, is baby's due date. I thought it would be fun to get all my friends, family and fans involved in this little waiting...
In a similar post I blogged in April, I talked about displaying portraits in your home. I've been working on a follow-up post for awhil...
I had the pleasure of photographing a wedding last weekend in Kansas. It's always special to capture a milestone day for a couple as the...
On Saturday, I had the pleasure of photographing the Herzberg Family. The boys had a great time running around their Grandma ...
Baby girl turns 3 months old today! Seriously, I can't believe it. She's starting to coo and gurgle a lot. She has lots of ...
So most of our close friends and family know about the fun little surprise we're expecting at the end of August, but I th...