Welcome to my blog! This is where I'll share a little about my recent sessions, my family, thoughts on life and some ideas about portrait photography. Feel free to check back often or make comments. I love to hear from people! For more information e-mail me at info@maggiemalsonphotography.com.

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Glimpses~ Week of Jan. 9 | Getting personal

Sometimes we get so busy as photographers documenting other people's lives that we neglect to document the details of our own lives. Really for me, I take plenty of photos of my own kiddos--they are my inspiration--I just don't have time to edit all of them and get them posted. Ha!

Chic Critique Forum is hosting a 52 project to help motivate all of its members to share the "glimpses" into our own lives. It's one of my goals this year anyway, so I thought it might be fun to try this. And it hopefully will keep me accountable to my goal!



If you would like more info or want to play along, you can visit the forum and become a member. It's a great resource! Check it out at http://chiccritiqueforum.com

No comments:


Visitors

Labels

Search This Blog

Popular Posts