Welcome to my blog! This is where I'll share a little about my recent sessions, my family, thoughts on life and some ideas about portrait photography. Feel free to check back often or make comments. I love to hear from people! For more information e-mail me at info@maggiemalsonphotography.com.

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Smiling in the Rain ~ Idaho Lifestyle Photographer

The rain we're having is a nice break from the summer heat, but after three days, I'm ready for a little sunshine. Although if I get a little discouraged about the weather, I just think about this smiling face and how she loves to be outside no matter what it's like. It also helps to have a yummy meal in the crockpot and a cup of hot tea on this cold, wet day.


And, if I do have to go out in the rain, you bet I'm going to wear some fun rainboots! :0)

8 comments:

Jessica Higgins Photography said...

What time a cutie! Great job!

Kate G said...

I love her boots! My daughter said that she looks like fun :) That's a big compliment from her.

Maggie said...

Thanks! Any chance either of you clicked on the link I included? Just curious.

Anonymous said...

Wow, you made a rain boot look good!

Deborah Chetwood said...

Such a cutie and I love all the bright colors.

Danielle said...

Love capturing sweet moments like this!

myla said...

yes, sometimes we just need to go out in our rainboots! love it!

Pink Doberman said...

Cute!


Visitors

Labels

Search This Blog

Popular Posts