Welcome to my blog! This is where I'll share a little about my recent sessions, my family, thoughts on life and some ideas about portrait photography. Feel free to check back often or make comments. I love to hear from people! For more information e-mail me at info@maggiemalsonphotography.com.

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Portrait Products ~ Idaho Infant Photographer


I was so excited when one of my clients contacted me about having this beautiful Grandmother's necklace made with an image from her grandson's Essence session. A local artist, Charlotte Dube', created this keepsake for the very proud grandma. More of Charlotte's work can be viewed at The House that Art Built in Ontario, Ore.


Here is a sample of a collection of 8X10 gallery mounts hanging in a client's home. The image is flush with the edge and ready to hang. 

Pin It

No comments:


Visitors

Labels

Search This Blog

Popular Posts