Welcome to my blog! This is where I'll share a little about my recent sessions, my family, thoughts on life and some ideas about portrait photography. Feel free to check back often or make comments. I love to hear from people! For more information e-mail me at info@maggiemalsonphotography.com.

Monday, October 10, 2011

Bright and Fun ~ "Your Story" Family Session ~ Idaho Lifestyle Photograher

I had such a great time photographing this family at their home. I was so glad when they called to book their session, as these kids are just darling and full of spunk! I told Mom to just tell the kids we were having a playdate, and that's exactly what we did! We ran around the yard, played with bubbles, visited their calves in the pasture, played in the dirt, went on the swingset, and captured some wonderful family memories. I feel this session was another great example of a "Your Story" lifestyle session with me.

During our pre-session consultant, we talked about how photographing them at their home would let them all be more comfortable, and we would also be able to capture beautiful memories of everyday activities they do as a family. We also talked about clothing options-how they could find coordinating options for each member, but that they didn't have to be all matching. I love the bright, fun colors they chose!


Thank you "F" family for inviting me into your home and letting me capture these memories for you! It was a lot of fun! 
If this blog post receives 20 or more comments, this family will receive a complimentary 5X7 Gift print. Feel free to share!

16 comments:

Amber said...

These are all beautiful but the las one is AMAZING! Gorgeous silhouette!

Jessica Higgins Photography said...

Love the lifestyle feel of the session! The last two are definitely my favorites :)

Deborah Chetwood said...

I have to agree, the last one is magical.

Cindy said...

I love your approach! My favorite one is the bubble blowing one :)

Chantal Erickson said...

Adorable family. Love the rain boots!

Maïa said...

It looks like a beautiful location, it would have been a shame to shoot in studio when I see these photos :))
Cute ones :)

Mom said...

I love them all. You've got an eye for catching those special family moments!

Melissa Jean said...

Darling! I especially loved the one of the boy blowing bubbles. Such great composition! This shoot looks amazing all around!

Tara said...

Your work is lovely! But that last photo is absolutely gorgeous! I'm really liking the one looking over the little girls shoulder, very different and creative view!

Danielle said...

Love the idea of "your story" sessions. What great images of this family! Nice work!

Victoria said...

So colorful and love the bubbles-nice touch! :)

Sylvia Cook Photography said...

Really cute lifestyle session!

myla said...

so fun so fun so fun!!! :) really love the first 2 sibling images. . .and the last family shot with the sunset! gorgeous! :)

Maggie said...

Thank you so much for all the comments; really appreciate the feedback! We had a lot of fun during this session!

Christine K Photography said...

When I grow up I so want a pair of those rain boots! Beautiful photos!

Pink Doberman said...

Bubbles, Rain Boots, Football, and Family! What great images!!


Visitors

Labels

Search This Blog

Popular Posts