Welcome to my blog! This is where I'll share a little about my recent sessions, my family, thoughts on life and some ideas about portrait photography. Feel free to check back often or make comments. I love to hear from people! For more information e-mail me at info@maggiemalsonphotography.com.

Monday, July 11, 2011

Sweet Love ~ Idaho Portrait Photographer


This is such an amazing couple. And I had so much fun capturing their engagement portraits. I am so thankful Blayne's mom contacted me about the session, because he and Kelcie are the nicest couple. The location was beautiful, and the family very welcoming. I just loved the way they looked at each other--very adoringly. So excited to photograph their upcoming wedding as well. Congratulations to you both! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

One of my goals for 2011 was to blog more images from each session because my style of photography is so storytelling. I love capturing the details about my clients, as well as how they interact. My goal for each session is for clients to have fun and be relaxed, and I've definitely had some great sessions lately. It's been a little crazy around here, but after getting close to caught up on editing, ordering sessions and designing albums, I can catch up on all the blog posts I have coming. Get ready; there will be a lot to see soon! And don't forget to leave comments. For each post that receives 10 or more comments, a client will receive a complimentary 5X7 print.

2 comments:

chelsie said...

Very great photos!!! Love the location!

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures!. Beautiful couple and beautiful backgrounds!


Visitors

Labels

Search This Blog

Popular Posts