Welcome to my blog! This is where I'll share a little about my recent sessions, my family, thoughts on life and some ideas about portrait photography. Feel free to check back often or make comments. I love to hear from people! For more information e-mail me at info@maggiemalsonphotography.com.

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

I Heart Faces ~ Props


iheartfaces

I found this sweet umbrella at a thrift store and just had to use it for a session. Check out all the other entries in this week's I Heart Faces "Prop" Challenge.

Also, check out my Facebook page for one of my other favorites from this "Sunbrella" session with my little five-year-old sweetie!

5 comments:

Kathryn Grace Photography said...

Great composition and love the light coming through the parasol!

Unknown said...

How beautiful!!!! Such an awesome picture and beautiful coloring - looks so warm and peaceful!

Mrs. C. said...

She is beautiful (and looks just like her mom!) Love how you captured the sunlight. What talent!

Andrea said...

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my picture.

I have to say that yours is so rad though! I love the warmth and playfulness of this shot! Really great! =D

-Andrea

Kate said...

I love the light!


Visitors

Labels

Search This Blog

Popular Posts