Welcome to my blog! This is where I'll share a little about my recent sessions, my family, thoughts on life and some ideas about portrait photography. Feel free to check back often or make comments. I love to hear from people! For more information e-mail me at info@maggiemalsonphotography.com.

Monday, January 31, 2011

Mine on Monday ~ Idaho Children's Photographer

It's hard to believe it's the last day of January! Seems the month has already been a whirlwind and February looks like it will be just as busy. I was going to wait to post these closer to Valentine's Day, but I realized I hadn't done a Mine on Monday for awhile. While I usually capture my children in their element just doing things they love, my oldest really loves the camera and doesn't mind me breaking out a little studio set-up every now and then. She can really work the lens too. I just can't believe how this little lady keeps growing up before our eyes. She is so insightful, full of questions, a little opinionated (I think that's from me), responsible, compassionate, funny and has a sweet spirit. I love her so much! She (and her siblings) inspire me to be a better mom and person every day! Love you sweet girl!


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My schedule is full for February, so I am not booking any sessions until after March 1. There will still be plenty of time for the "Cutest Kid Contest," but please don't wait until the last minute to call for your session.

If you want the latest news and updates from Maggie Malson Photography sent right to your Inbox, sign up for my newsletter here. You can click here to see the January issue online.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!

No comments:


Visitors

Labels

Search This Blog

Popular Posts