Welcome to my blog! This is where I'll share a little about my recent sessions, my family, thoughts on life and some ideas about portrait photography. Feel free to check back often or make comments. I love to hear from people! For more information e-mail me at info@maggiemalsonphotography.com.

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Gallery Wrapped Canvas Product Highlight ~ Idaho Portrait Photographer

Since I strive to create timeless, storytelling images to display as wall art or in fine art albums, I wanted to start highlighting some of the products I offer to clients. During the next few posts, we'll look at different portrait products, as well as ways to display them in the home. With all the Christmas orders being put in, I had several for gallery wrapped canvases. 

I absolutely love these gallery-wrapped canvases. They are simply stunning. My lab uses the highest quality canvas printing and does a great job of finishing them, including backing paper, sawtooth hangers and bumpers so these portraits require no additional work or framing. Just unwrap and hang! They are available in 1.5 or 2" depths and come in any size from 5X5 up to 40X60. They make such a statement in any home. In fact, I've ordered a couple for my own home already and couldn't be happier. Also available are canvas clusters, which are wall galleries of three or more canvases. I'm excited to show samples of those soon too!

No comments:


Visitors

Labels

Search This Blog

Popular Posts