Welcome to my blog! This is where I'll share a little about my recent sessions, my family, thoughts on life and some ideas about portrait photography. Feel free to check back often or make comments. I love to hear from people! For more information e-mail me at info@maggiemalsonphotography.com.

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Mine on Monday ~ Idaho Children's Photographer


Yes, yes, I realize it's Tuesday, but since yesterday was a holiday (President's Day) and the kids didn't have school, we just hung out as a family. Here is our sweet Little E. She's our middle. It's hard to believe she's almost five. She's smart, funny, independent, a little sassy, but also so sweet. She likes to hang out with her big sis and mother her baby brother. Playing babies, pretend cooking, racing cars, reading books, dancing and putting together puzzles are some of her favorite activities. She loves to help me in the kitchen--cooking, baking, cleaning. Anything to help, she wants to do. She has taught me patience (scratch that) is teaching me patience. She's brought immense joy to our family and we love her so very much!  

No comments:


Visitors

Labels

Search This Blog

Popular Posts