Welcome to my blog! This is where I'll share a little about my recent sessions, my family, thoughts on life and some ideas about portrait photography. Feel free to check back often or make comments. I love to hear from people! For more information e-mail me at info@maggiemalsonphotography.com.

Friday, May 14, 2010

Summer bookings ~ Children/Family Photography

I hope everyone is enjoying the nice warm weather and getting ready for summer break. I know I'm excited to have my kiddos home for awhile. We have lots of activities planned-playing outside in the water, summer reading programs, vacation Bible schools and a trip to see my family. I hope whatever summer plans you have, you enjoy them with those you love.

Just a few housekeeping things; I am currently booking sessions for June and August. I will be in Kansas for most of July and will not be booking any sessions in Idaho that month. *Unless you are expecting and due this summer, then contact me ASAP and I will fit you in before I leave.

The Children's Special, which is a $50 session fee with 1 5X7 gift print is available until June 21. The image will also be entered in the Millers Baby and Child portrait contest. These are open to children 12 and under. Session fee is for one child.

My introductory print rates will expire at the end of May. If you would like a session with me, please call ASAP. For those who book their summer session before the end of May, your session will be booked (meaning a signed portrait agreement & payment) at the a sitting fee of $150 and the introductory price list. That price list will remain in effect up to 30 days after your session. Any orders placed after that will be priced at the standard pricing. Session fees, and gift and wall print prices are available on my website, www.maggiemalsonphotography.com, and collection pricing will be added shortly. I am also happy to discuss your investment in custom portrait photography with you in person or over the phone.

By choosing me as your photographer, you see the value in my time and talent, and the memories I capture for you. As your personal, professional photographer, I commit to providing you with the best service and highest quality products I can. I am truly thankful for all of my clients who have been with me from the beginning and who continue to trust me to capture their lifestyle and their memories. Thank you! And for those of you who are looking for a custom photographer, I would love the chance to meet you and your family!

Okay, enough of the business stuff. Onto the photo...here is another image from my dance studio sessions. I just love the simplicity of this.

No comments:


Visitors

Labels

Search This Blog

Popular Posts