Welcome to my blog! This is where I'll share a little about my recent sessions, my family, thoughts on life and some ideas about portrait photography. Feel free to check back often or make comments. I love to hear from people! For more information e-mail me at info@maggiemalsonphotography.com.

Friday, May 14, 2010

Beautiful Ballerina ~ New Plymouth Dance Photographer



I had the pleasure of photographing the dancers from Elite Dance Academy in New Plymouth. This is Miss S, one of the beautiful dancers. I had a hard time narrowing down my favorites. It was a great experience and I'm excited to get back all of the orders for the girls. If you would like more information on the studio, contact the owner and director, Carla Malson. The studio is located on Main Street in downtown New Plymouth. She offers classes for children, teens and adults, including ballet, jazz, hip hop and stretch and tone. There are several dancers competing in Utah this weekend. Good luck girls!

No comments:


Visitors

Labels

Search This Blog

Popular Posts