Welcome to my blog! This is where I'll share a little about my recent sessions, my family, thoughts on life and some ideas about portrait photography. Feel free to check back often or make comments. I love to hear from people! For more information e-mail me at info@maggiemalsonphotography.com.

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Little Dancers ~ Idaho Children's Photography

So this week I'm busy working on two very fun family sessions, so until they are ready to post, I thought I'd put up a few more from the dance studio. I love getting in close and getting the details.

That's something I'd also suggest to all those moms out their with your cameras. Get your kids outside and let them play-then get in close with your camera. Get their messy hands playing in the dirt or gripping the baseball bat. Look for different angles too to show the ordinary in a fun new way.





No comments:


Visitors

Labels

Search This Blog

Popular Posts