Welcome to my blog! This is where I'll share a little about my recent sessions, my family, thoughts on life and some ideas about portrait photography. Feel free to check back often or make comments. I love to hear from people! For more information e-mail me at info@maggiemalsonphotography.com.

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Changing it up-part 2

I have been wanting to change things up on the blog for awhile and really showcase my images much larger. I asked a friend, RK, at Just RK Designs, to help me out. I'm still working on some of the elements, but I love the changes so far. I still really like my logo and the black & white look I've chosen for my branding. It's classy, but also fun, which is how I'd describe my style. I feel my portraits are timeless, but also capture the fun and personality of each individual child and family I capture. Now on the posts! I have a lot of sessions to share. Thanks to my awesome clients!

No comments:


Visitors

Labels

Search This Blog

Popular Posts