Welcome to my blog! This is where I'll share a little about my recent sessions, my family, thoughts on life and some ideas about portrait photography. Feel free to check back often or make comments. I love to hear from people! For more information e-mail me at info@maggiemalsonphotography.com.

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Sunbrella ~ Five-year-old Session | Idaho Children's Photography



This was a super fun session with my spunky five-year-old. She's got lots of personality, which I'm sure you can tell by these images. I had picked up this umbrella quite awhile ago and was saving it for just the right session. She loved being able to twirl around play with it out in the sun. I love captured her just being herself. And the light that night was so lovely! Have to love yummy light!

I created a beautiful "Your Story" album for her to showcase the rest of the images, and I'll post some photos of it once it's finished.

Babies and children are my absolute favorite subjects. They are just so uninhibited, and my style of capturing them works perfectly with their personalities, whether they are outgoing and spunky, or quiet and reserved. Call me today to book a "Your Story" session of the special child in your life!

8 comments:

Nicole Suddeth said...

So cute! I love the umbrella picture!

Leslie Lukens Martin said...

Love these pics and love this girl! It's perfect that they capture her "princess" side as well as her "diva" side! :)

Danielle Dutta said...

Love the idea of "your story" album. I can't wait to see photos. What a cute girl, you really did an awesome job capturing her personality!

Debbie Ellis Photos said...

Love these images...great use of the circle umbrella!

melissa said...

These are awesome very beautiful!

Maïa said...

Wow, lovely photos ! you're good ! :)
And I love this prop :))

RTC PhotoWork said...

You can tell she takes dance. Her arms in the top image are perfect for a dancer.

These photos are a good use of light and a few very simple props that help tell a story without completely overwhelming the subject. Well done!

Alyssa said...

So many cute images!! I did a session last year with my 11 year old and a paper umbrella...what a great prop!


Visitors

Labels

Search This Blog

Popular Posts