Welcome to my blog! This is where I'll share a little about my recent sessions, my family, thoughts on life and some ideas about portrait photography. Feel free to check back often or make comments. I love to hear from people! For more information e-mail me at info@maggiemalsonphotography.com.

Monday, April 23, 2012

Glimpses Week 16 ~ Flowers for Mama | Idaho Children Photographer

Children give us a gift we sometimes don't even know we need. The gift of innocence. The gift of seeing the world through fresh eyes. The gift of Dandelion flowers... 


I have to admit I'm not a big fan of Dandelions. In fact, they seem to have just exploded in our yard this spring. Boo! Hopefully the fertilizer application this weekend will help slow them down. :0)

However, I do love, love, love that my little guy got so excited the other day when we walked out in the yard and he saw all of them. "Flowers, mama! I pick you some flowers!," he exclaimed. Then he proceeded to run around the yard grabbing up fistfuls. I ran inside and grabbed the closest camera, my little P&S because his innocence and what he sees through his fresh eyes is exactly what I needed to remember, and capture...

To see more Glimpses, check out Chic Critique Forum.

11 comments:

Melissa Jean said...

Ohh, that is just heart melting! Definitely worth it, even for dandelions!

Dawniele Castellanos said...

Just sweet! my kids love dandelions too!

Grandma Jo said...

It's great that he's picking the blooms before they turn into puff balls!

Lori said...

It's wonderful to see through children's eyes! Thank you for sharing!

Dorie Howell Photography said...

OH, the little innocence of the dandelion collectors. I have one in my house too. So sweet!

Tara Colburn said...

Aww so sweet, i love that he was so excited to pick you some flowers. I hope this photo helps you remember that!

Rachel Brenke said...

<3 heart melting for sure!

Fusion Edge Photography said...

Kids are so precious!

http://www.fusionedgephotography.com

MW Photography said...

This is great!! love any sort of flowers! great post!

Huong Forrest said...

So precious!

http://www.designbyhuong.com

Kim Kravitz said...

Such a sweet post! My daughter loves to pick the dandelions in our yard. lol


Visitors

Labels

Search This Blog

Popular Posts