Welcome to my blog! This is where I'll share a little about my recent sessions, my family, thoughts on life and some ideas about portrait photography. Feel free to check back often or make comments. I love to hear from people! For more information e-mail me at info@maggiemalsonphotography.com.

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Nampa Outdoor Family ~ Idaho Lifestyle Photography




I had the privilege of photographing this family last fall, and looking back at their session still makes me smile. They purchased a donation package from the Annual Gala supporting the Nampa Boys and Girls Club. This is a great organization helping area youth. 

I met the family at their home, and enjoyed watching the boys play a game of catch. They are both very athletic and love sports. They are all also animal lovers, and their dogs are like family. It was great to capture them relaxed and enjoying what they do together as a family.

After a walk around their neighborhood, we headed down to the nearby lake to wander around. The boys started up a little rock skipping competition. Todd and Tammy were high school sweethearts and are still very much in love. I love that Todd carved their initials in a log down by the lake. During their ordering session, he quickly pointed out which prints he wanted to put on his desk to show off his beautiful wife. Very sweet! 

It was great hanging out with this family and capturing their story. So glad to hear they are enjoying the beautiful wall art they have in their home--memories of their family. 

If this post receives 20 or more comments, they will also receive a special gift from me. Feel free to share!

5 comments:

josannmartin@yahoo.com said...

I'm glad that I don't have to decide my favorite. Love them all!

stacey said...

Love the natural feel to these and I especially like the ones with the pooches!

Deborah Chetwood said...

Talk about saving the best for last ... okay, almost last. Love the photo second to the end. Beautiful.

Tara Colburn said...

Aww, they look so in love in the b&w!

nataliemaephotography said...

So cool that they included their fur children in one of the images!!


Blog Archive

Visitors

Labels

Search This Blog

Popular Posts