Welcome to my blog! This is where I'll share a little about my recent sessions, my family, thoughts on life and some ideas about portrait photography. Feel free to check back often or make comments. I love to hear from people! For more information e-mail me at info@maggiemalsonphotography.com.

Monday, March 14, 2011

A Dancer's Story ~ Idaho Portrait Photographer


Last year I had the pleasure of photographing dancers from Elite Dance Academy in the Treasure Valley. One of the dancers is especially talented and we worked together to capture some beautiful images that tell her story as a dancer. I designed her images into an album, which are shown here. 

As a photographer, my goal with each session is to create timeless, story-telling images. These images show the details and the big picture of who you are or who your family is, and not just what you look like. In addition, we can capture your relationships and interactions with each other, so that each time you look back at your images, you feel the same way you felt when they were taken. 

In 2011, I have placed a much bigger emphasis on "Your Story" Collections. These collections all include a custom-designed portrait album to showcase all the images from your session to tell "your story." Watch the blog for more examples or contact me for more information.

Thanks for choosing me to capture your lifestyle and your story.

No comments:


Visitors

Labels

Search This Blog

Popular Posts