Welcome to my blog! This is where I'll share a little about my recent sessions, my family, thoughts on life and some ideas about portrait photography. Feel free to check back often or make comments. I love to hear from people! For more information e-mail me at info@maggiemalsonphotography.com.

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Gallery Wrapped Canvas Sale ~ Idaho Portrait Photographer

~To all my wonderful clients~

Gallery Wrapped Canvases are on sale now! My lab is offering a sale and I'm passing the savings on to you! Sale starts today (March 17) and ends Sunday (March 20). If you have been thinking about a canvas or canvas cluster for your wall, now is the perfect time to order some ART of your children or family for your home! Here are some samples. Call or email me today and we can design a gallery for your home! Sale prices start at $120* for an 8X10. Sizes available up to 40X60. Save 20 percent!!
*plus Idaho sales tax

30"X40" canvas



We can take all your favorite images from your session and create a beautiful wall gallery.
 Canvas Art Panels-One image is split into three separate gallery wrapped canvas panels.

No comments:


Visitors

Labels

Search This Blog

Popular Posts