Welcome to my blog! This is where I'll share a little about my recent sessions, my family, thoughts on life and some ideas about portrait photography. Feel free to check back often or make comments. I love to hear from people! For more information e-mail me at info@maggiemalsonphotography.com.

Monday, February 28, 2011

Just One ~ Idaho Children's Photographer

Just one photo of my little boy turning two years old. Just one image to say our baby is turning into a little boy. Just one image to begin a new year of memories and milestones. Just one image to help this momma remember her little boy after he is all grown up. If you had "Just one" image to look at today, what would it be?


I did take more than this, but sometimes all you need is one image to tell "your story." Coming soon, "Your Story" Collections by Maggie Malson Photography. Stay tuned for the details.

No comments:


Visitors

Labels

Search This Blog

Popular Posts