Welcome to my blog! This is where I'll share a little about my recent sessions, my family, thoughts on life and some ideas about portrait photography. Feel free to check back often or make comments. I love to hear from people! For more information e-mail me at info@maggiemalsonphotography.com.

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

W Family







It was such a cold day for this family session, but they had traveled from eastern Idaho to visit family for the weekend so we had to make it work. At one point Dad took the girls for a run in the sun to warm up. I think those were some of my favorite shots of the day. It was fun to capture them just having fun. Thanks for making it work guys. Next time we'll shoot for a warm spring day! :) Despite how cold it was and how fast we worked, I think we captured some fun memories. Tell me what you think. If this post receives 10 more comments I will gift a 5X7 portrait to this family.

9 comments:

Crystal said...

Cute Pictures Maggie... It was cold for us can't imagine for them, just keeps getting colder and colder!

Amy and Rob said...

So dang cute! Love seeing Karen so happy!!

Unknown said...

Hi Sis. How cooperative was miss Abigail? Nice pictures for your fam to have. I wish I had more of my own fam.
Ann

Maria said...

How can three adorable red-heads NOT melt your heart! The running pictures are perfect.

Luke said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Luke said...

I like the running pictures too. I think my favorite is the first one though. Well done.

Hannah said...

Love these pictures! I can't believe how much time has passed since we were in a singles ward in Boise!

T. Armstrong said...

Maggie...those are great! I love the last one! :) Great work friend!

Unknown said...

Those turned out very nice! Great work. The little red heads are so adorable.


Visitors

Labels

Search This Blog

Popular Posts