Welcome to my blog! This is where I'll share a little about my recent sessions, my family, thoughts on life and some ideas about portrait photography. Feel free to check back often or make comments. I love to hear from people! For more information e-mail me at info@maggiemalsonphotography.com.

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

9 months old










My little guy will actually be 10 months old tomorrow, but I'm finally just getting to his 9 month photos. Can't believe how much our little boy is growing. He'll be walking soon. It will be a bittersweet milestone, but I am so happy I get to have these moments with him. I feel so blessed to be able to document our kids' lives with pictures. And I love capturing these moments for other families. Hug your babies, as they grow up fast!

1 comment:

T. Armstrong said...

Say it isn't so...our boys are getting so big so fast!!!! Great shots of your Little Man! :) Hugs!


Visitors

Labels

Search This Blog

Popular Posts