Welcome to my blog! This is where I'll share a little about my recent sessions, my family, thoughts on life and some ideas about portrait photography. Feel free to check back often or make comments. I love to hear from people! For more information e-mail me at info@maggiemalsonphotography.com.

Friday, December 18, 2009

New Accordion Mini Books




These new Accordion Mini Books are the perfect gift item or to use as mini folios and brag books. Available in a wallet and a square 3x3 size, these books are printed on UV coated, art paper and have a leather or custom photo cover. The wallet Accordion Mini Books have up to 14 customizable panels and the square 3x3 has up to 10 customizable panels.

I admit these photos don't really show how cute these albums are, but trust me or give me a call and see how great these albums look in person. And the price is great too! Albums are ordered in sets of 3 for $45. So buy one for yourself, then you have two to giveaway to special friends and family! They are the perfect size to carry along.

No comments:


Visitors

Labels

Search This Blog

Popular Posts