Welcome to my blog! This is where I'll share a little about my recent sessions, my family, thoughts on life and some ideas about portrait photography. Feel free to check back often or make comments. I love to hear from people! For more information e-mail me at info@maggiemalsonphotography.com.

Thursday, November 12, 2009

C family • Fruitland mini-session







Thanks C family for the mini-session shoot a couple weeks ago. Thanks for your patience while I was working on your photos. Wish B could have been there too, but we are praying for him and his safety. God bless him and the rest of our servicemen and women who continue to fight for our freedom.

If this post receives 10 more comments, you'll receive a 5x7 of one of these images as a gift from me.

No comments:


Visitors

Labels

Search This Blog

Popular Posts