Welcome to my blog! This is where I'll share a little about my recent sessions, my family, thoughts on life and some ideas about portrait photography. Feel free to check back often or make comments. I love to hear from people! For more information e-mail me at info@maggiemalsonphotography.com.

Thursday, November 12, 2009

T turns 4! • Fruitland Mini-session













This little guy turns 4 soon and he was lots of fun to shoot. He is full of life and was on-the-go the whole time. Hope you enjoy these sneak peeks, S. Thanks for letting me capture T. He was lots of fun! And I had to throw in a couple of big sis R. She's such a doll.

And if this post receives 10 or more comments, I will gift a 5X7 of one of these images to T's family.

No comments:


Visitors

Labels

Search This Blog

Popular Posts