Welcome to my blog! This is where I'll share a little about my recent sessions, my family, thoughts on life and some ideas about portrait photography. Feel free to check back often or make comments. I love to hear from people! For more information e-mail me at info@maggiemalsonphotography.com.

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Happy Birthday Little H!









Little H is one year old! Wow, how time flies. You might remember this little guy when he was just a babe. Thank you D and J for letting me capture your little one throughout the year. It's been a pleasure. He's such a doll and I wish you all another happy year!

Here are your sneak peeks. Let me know what you think. And if this post receives 10 or more comments, I will gift a 5X7 of one of these images to you!

12 comments:

Stephanie said...

What a cutie pie! I love the pictures with the leaves.

Anonymous said...

He's captured my heart. I have to have one by going over the bridge. Love, Grandma A

We Love our Missionary! said...

Darling, DeAnna! What a blessing he has been!

T. Armstrong said...

Great work again Maggie! I love the last one with all of the leaves!!! :)

Anonymous said...

soooo cute. Aunt Tiffany

Rachel said...

Deanna,

Loved the black and white's. Such a talented photographer and a very darling subject :) Thanks for sharing both.

RxMommy said...

Love those pictures of my cute little nephew and his parents. It is good to see pictures since I can't see him in person.
Aunt Heather

pawlyandsandy said...

So adorable! I love the one where he's standing between the two of you and in the leaves! They all look great!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures!!! THe black and white are my favorite!!!

Crystal said...

These are so cute Maggie, I can't wait to see the ones that you took of the boys!!!

Crystal said...

Cute pictures Maggie! Can't wait to see ours!

Crystal said...

cute pictures MAggie, can't wait to see ours!


Visitors

Labels

Search This Blog

Popular Posts