Welcome to my blog! This is where I'll share a little about my recent sessions, my family, thoughts on life and some ideas about portrait photography. Feel free to check back often or make comments. I love to hear from people! For more information e-mail me at info@maggiemalsonphotography.com.

Friday, October 16, 2009

Sneak peek-Little Mister G







Isn't this little guy the cutest? I had the pleasure of meeting he and his folks at the local pumpkin patch for a quick session. I had to be fast because he was ready to toddle everywhere. Thanks B family! And as a little extra bonus, if this post receives 10 comments, I will gift a 5X7 of one of these shots to the family.


10 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG these are so cute. I love the one where he is making his little face! Aunt Debbie

Anonymous said...

What a sweet little man! He is getting so big!

Anonymous said...

Good pix of a cute little man.

Anonymous said...

How in the world do you choose???? I love all of them, he's such a darling baby :) Love aunt Leana

T. Armstrong said...

Great commenting idea!!!! Love the shots...great work again! :)

TawnaD said...

Oh, my that lil one gets bigger and bigger! You are so blessed!

Anonymous said...

What a sweetie. These are great! Just makes you want to cuddle him. Love Aunt Kristi

Anonymous said...

Way too cute for words...what a special little man for a special set of parents!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures! So adorable :)

Anonymous said...

Too cute, he's getting soo big, give em that 5x7 lol!!


Visitors

Labels

Search This Blog

Popular Posts