Welcome to my blog! This is where I'll share a little about my recent sessions, my family, thoughts on life and some ideas about portrait photography. Feel free to check back often or make comments. I love to hear from people! For more information e-mail me at info@maggiemalsonphotography.com.

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Generations | Idaho Lifestyle Photographer





I am posting these images because they speak volumes about my style of photography and who I am as a photographer. They were not posed or planned, just captured as they happened. These were just special moments between my baby boy and his Great Granddad when we visited him a couple weeks ago. But this is what I strive to do; capture life's moments as they happen.

My Granddad is a very special man to all of us; he has been there for many milestones in my life, and I am so thankful for that. It is hard watching those you care so much about age, but it is a part of this life. That makes the time we have together so much more special. I continue to thank God every day that we have had so many wonderful memories together and for the talents he has given me to capture some of them with my camera.

No comments:


Visitors

Labels

Search This Blog

Popular Posts