Welcome to my blog! This is where I'll share a little about my recent sessions, my family, thoughts on life and some ideas about portrait photography. Feel free to check back often or make comments. I love to hear from people! For more information e-mail me at info@maggiemalsonphotography.com.

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Precious Miss M








This is my new niece, Miss M. Isn't she precious? Yes, I know I'm a little biased. But, seriously, she is beautiful. Congrats to J and S! Enjoy this new adventure of parenthood and hold that baby as much as you can. She will grow so fast!

1 comment:

T. Armstrong said...

My eyes just filled with tears...those are so precious. Nothing like a new little baby, especially when it becomes a part of your family...immediate or extended! Beautiful!


Visitors

Labels

Search This Blog

Popular Posts