Welcome to my blog! This is where I'll share a little about my recent sessions, my family, thoughts on life and some ideas about portrait photography. Feel free to check back often or make comments. I love to hear from people! For more information e-mail me at info@maggiemalsonphotography.com.

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Glimpses ~ Week 10 | Idaho Lifestyle Photographer


Oh I've gotten a little behind on my Glimpses of Everyday posts, but I hope to make up for it. This is a pretty typical scene around our house these days. J loves to put on his boots, hat and chaps, about every day it seems. One afternoon, I could hear him playing, then things got pretty quiet. After a few minutes I decided to investigate and found my little guy all tired out from all his hard work. To see more Glimpses and to check out the new CHIC magazine launched by Chic Critique Forum head on over there. I can't wait to get my issue in the mail!! Happy Wednesday everyone!

No comments:


Visitors

Labels

Search This Blog

Popular Posts