Welcome to my blog! This is where I'll share a little about my recent sessions, my family, thoughts on life and some ideas about portrait photography. Feel free to check back often or make comments. I love to hear from people! For more information e-mail me at info@maggiemalsonphotography.com.

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Beautiful Woman ~ Idaho Portrait Photographer


I was so excited when Lisa contacted me this winter for a "Beautiful Woman" session. As women, especially moms, we seldom let ourselves get dressed up and get out in front of the camera instead of behind it. The only times may be when we're getting senior portraits done or on our wedding day. I wanted to create a special session that celebrates women. No matter what we look like, where we're at in life or what we're doing, we are beautiful. 

Lisa totally rocked this session, and we had so much fun together! She will have these special portraits to share with her family forever.

Yes, you might be a little nervous to have portraits done, but you don't need to be. Just like the children and family sessions I offer, a "Beautiful Woman" session is tons of fun! You are unique; unlike anybody else. The images we create capture that part of you that makes you special. Your personality will come shining through. If you're just a little bit curious, give me a call today, we can visit about your "Beautiful Woman" session. 

And if this post receives 10 or more comments, Lisa will receive a complimentary 5x7 Gift print!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful and looks like fun!


Visitors

Labels

Search This Blog

Popular Posts