Welcome to my blog! This is where I'll share a little about my recent sessions, my family, thoughts on life and some ideas about portrait photography. Feel free to check back often or make comments. I love to hear from people! For more information e-mail me at info@maggiemalsonphotography.com.

Friday, July 16, 2010

A New Beginning ~ Newborn Portrait Photographer

You can bet I was so excited to get my hands on my newest niece, Jalyn Kate! She was the sweetest little thing. And of course I forgave her when she messed all over me right at the beginning of her session. :0) Those are the hazards of being a newborn photographer, but it's totally worth being around all the sweet little babies. These were just a few from my late night editing session. Will have more soon. If you are expecting, call today to schedule your newborn session before the baby arrives. Also, you can save by booking a Belly & Baby Plan.





1 comment:

Leah Remillet said...

What a beautiful little baby girl! I don't think any newborn shoot is a success if they don't mess on someone. :) I just wanted to tell you thank you so much for your comment. I so enjoyed reading it, you brightened my day!!


Visitors

Labels

Search This Blog

Popular Posts