Welcome to my blog! This is where I'll share a little about my recent sessions, my family, thoughts on life and some ideas about portrait photography. Feel free to check back often or make comments. I love to hear from people! For more information e-mail me at info@maggiemalsonphotography.com.

Friday, July 16, 2010

Expecting Mama +Sunset = Beautiful

Don't need to say much more than that! It was fun to capture these images for my cousin while we were on vacation in Kansas. Having a hard time deciding which is my favorite. What do you think? If this post receives 10 or more comments, she will receive a complimentary gift print. Can't wait to meet her little girl.









2 comments:

Anna said...

Love the picture with the dress and the sunflowers, and gotta love that Kansas sky.

Anonymous said...

I like the sunflowers. Can't believe that belly was so BIG.


Visitors

Labels

Search This Blog

Popular Posts