Welcome to my blog! This is where I'll share a little about my recent sessions, my family, thoughts on life and some ideas about portrait photography. Feel free to check back often or make comments. I love to hear from people! For more information e-mail me at info@maggiemalsonphotography.com.

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

The F Family ~ Fruitland Family Photographer







I had the pleasure of swapping portrait sessions with my friend and fellow photographer Amber and her family. I had wanted some new photos with my kiddos, and her in-laws were visiting so it was a great time to capture memories for her family. Sweet little E took a little bit to warm up, but she had lots of fun with her grandparents and crawling around on the grass. Enjoy your sneak peek guys. Thanks again!

1 comment:

Amber Fischer Photography said...

Thank you thank you, Maggie! Look at that cuteness! So excited to hang some of these up in our home! :D


Visitors

Labels

Search This Blog

Popular Posts