Welcome to my blog! This is where I'll share a little about my recent sessions, my family, thoughts on life and some ideas about portrait photography. Feel free to check back often or make comments. I love to hear from people! For more information e-mail me at info@maggiemalsonphotography.com.

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Beautiful Mama ~ Boise Maternity Photographer

A few weeks ago I had the pleasure of photographing my friend, B, who was awaiting the arrival of her second child. She was absolutely beautiful. I had so many amazing images of her. There is something so awe-inspiring about a woman with child. Such a miraculous gift. I am happy to report that the C Family was blessed with a perfect baby boy 1 week ago! I can't wait to get my hands on him at his newborn session! Little Miss P will be a great big sister. I'm sure she's already smothering little brother with hugs and kisses! Congratulations guys! Can't wait to see you all again! And if these post receives 10 or more comments, I will gift a 5X7 to the family.







If you are expecting and due in August or later, contact me soon to book your maternity session. Also, save on your session fees when you book a maternity and newborn session together!

No comments:


Visitors

Labels

Search This Blog

Popular Posts