Welcome to my blog! This is where I'll share a little about my recent sessions, my family, thoughts on life and some ideas about portrait photography. Feel free to check back often or make comments. I love to hear from people! For more information e-mail me at info@maggiemalsonphotography.com.

Monday, January 11, 2010

Print Sale Going on Now!

Hey all,

Just wanted to let you know lustre prints, sizes 5X7, 8X10 and 11X14 are on sale now. Prices are 25 percent off. I have included the sale prices below. So, in case you have some enlargements you didn't get printed from last year's sessions, here's your chance. Call me ASAP to get your orders in. You don't want to miss this! Sale ends Sunday.

BTW-this isn't even my really special announcement, which is still coming soon. Stay tuned!

5X7-$6
8X10-$7.50
11X14-$18

No comments:


Visitors

Labels

Search This Blog

Popular Posts