Welcome to my blog! This is where I'll share a little about my recent sessions, my family, thoughts on life and some ideas about portrait photography. Feel free to check back often or make comments. I love to hear from people! For more information e-mail me at info@maggiemalsonphotography.com.

Friday, January 29, 2010

Don't Forget!

Don't forget the Wine and Chocolate Affaire & Bazaar tomorrow, Four Rivers Cultural Center, Ontario, 1-4 p.m. Door prizes and raffles, several vendors. You can sign up to win a free Longaberger Basket and a complimentary photo session from me! Tickets are $10 at the door. Benefits In the Name of Christ organization. Hope to see you all there!

Also, it's almost February. Don't miss your chance to sign up for Family portraits at the discounted session fee of $40. This includes your entry into the International Charity Model Search to Select North America's Cutest Family and a 5X7 of the entered image. Special ends March 31, 2010. See this post for all the details.

And stay tuned for some new announcements for 2010!




1 comment:

Amber said...

it was so great meeting you, too, maggie! can't wait to get together for coffee sometime soon! ( :


Visitors

Labels

Search This Blog

Popular Posts