Welcome to my blog! This is where I'll share a little about my recent sessions, my family, thoughts on life and some ideas about portrait photography. Feel free to check back often or make comments. I love to hear from people! For more information e-mail me at info@maggiemalsonphotography.com.

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Now booking for spring 2009

It's not too early to start thinking about a family or children's portrait session for this spring. Or if you're a senior and still need some portraits or custom graduation announcements done, we can fit in a session. I will not be scheduling sessions until March as I will be on maternity leave, but fill free to give me a call and we'll get your session booked. 

Also I will be running a new client special through May 1. The package includes a 1 hour session for your family or children, 56 wallets (same pose), 1 8X10, 2 5X7's and 5 4X6's. The prints can be different poses. This special is being offered for $120. Finished proofs will be available in an online gallery. 

No comments:


Visitors

Labels

Search This Blog

Popular Posts