Welcome to my blog! This is where I'll share a little about my recent sessions, my family, thoughts on life and some ideas about portrait photography. Feel free to check back often or make comments. I love to hear from people! For more information e-mail me at info@maggiemalsonphotography.com.

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Baby bump




Well, I can't take all the credit for these, as it was my husband behind the lens this time, but this is the type of photography I love. I have enjoyed all three of my pregnancies and think that a pregnant women is beautiful. I feel God created women with the wonderful gift of carrying a child, and I am happy to capture this special time in your life for you. It goes so fast. For all you expectant mothers out there: best wishes on a safe, happy and healthy pregnancy. Take time to enjoy it and cherish your beautiful baby bump!

No comments:


Visitors

Labels

Search This Blog

Popular Posts