Welcome to my blog! This is where I'll share a little about my recent sessions, my family, thoughts on life and some ideas about portrait photography. Feel free to check back often or make comments. I love to hear from people! For more information e-mail me at info@maggiemalsonphotography.com.

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Creating Memories


















































































To celebrate the end of the month, the girls decorated their pumpkins they picked out this year. I love capturing the memories we create together and I look forward to capturing this special moments for your children and family too. 

My new Web site has been launched so I encourage you to come check it out. The address is www.maggiemalsonphotography.com. I will continue to make updates. Thanks to all of you who have encouraged me to follow my passion for photography. 

For those of you in the local area, I will be at the Holiday Boutique on Nov. 14 and 15. The hours are 11 a.m. to 8 p.m. on Friday and 9 a.m. to 8 p.m. on Saturday. It will be at the Holiday Inn in Ontario, Ore. More than 30 vendors will be there. It will be a great place to come do some early Christmas shopping. Tell your friends!

Additional promotional specials will be posted soon. Stay tuned!




No comments:


Visitors

Labels

Search This Blog

Popular Posts