Welcome to my blog! This is where I'll share a little about my recent sessions, my family, thoughts on life and some ideas about portrait photography. Feel free to check back often or make comments. I love to hear from people! For more information e-mail me at info@maggiemalsonphotography.com.

Monday, November 10, 2008

Christmas card package

I'm offering a one hour photo session and 50 4X8 photographic cards for the upcoming holiday season. Envelopes and design time are included in the session fee. One 8X10 enlargement will also be included. Proofs from session will be available for viewing in a private, online gallery. Package price is $100 (value $170). There is still time to get some nice outdoor shots, but you need to book your session soon.

No comments:


Visitors

Labels

Search This Blog

Popular Posts