Welcome to my blog! This is where I'll share a little about my recent sessions, my family, thoughts on life and some ideas about portrait photography. Feel free to check back often or make comments. I love to hear from people! For more information e-mail me at info@maggiemalsonphotography.com.

Monday, June 18, 2012

A Tribute to Dads ~ Idaho Lifestyle Photography

He didn't tell me how to live; he lived, and let me watch him do it. ~ Clarence Budington Kelland 


God bless all the dads out there! Hope you were able to relax and celebrate Father's Day, as well as reflect on how important you are in the lives of your children-no matter what age they are.

1 comment:

JoAnn Martin said...

I love the Tribute to Dad's. They are such special people!


Visitors

Labels

Search This Blog

Popular Posts