Welcome to my blog! This is where I'll share a little about my recent sessions, my family, thoughts on life and some ideas about portrait photography. Feel free to check back often or make comments. I love to hear from people! For more information e-mail me at info@maggiemalsonphotography.com.

Friday, May 25, 2012

My Thinker ~ Glimpses Week 20 | Idaho Children Lifestyle Photographer


She looks older here, too old for me, really. But behind that serious look is a heart of gold, a big toothy grin and a girl I love more and more every day. I saw some great light in our living room, so I grabbed her for a little impromptu lighting practice. Love playing with light and shadows! I have plenty of her smiling too, but this one just strikes me. She's my thinker.



For more Glimpses, check out Chic Critique Forum

9 comments:

Lorraine Marie said...

It's so fun to be able to capture your own children, with their different moods and expressions. Beautiful lighting on this one!

Sylvia Cook Photography said...

Yeah, I like the dramatic lighting with the serious mood!

Maggie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Audrey said...

Love the lighting! I can't wait to have kids someday so I can capture shots like this :)

Jessica said...

Beautiful image! I love how the shadows add to the image.

Monica Grimes said...

Beautiful!

Huong Forrest said...

OOOOHHH, she seems to be in deep thought!!! Gorgeous daughter she is!

Dawn said...

Beautiful image and beautiful light!

Motormouth said...

There's a lot of wisdom in those eyes!


Visitors

Labels

Search This Blog

Popular Posts