Welcome to my blog! This is where I'll share a little about my recent sessions, my family, thoughts on life and some ideas about portrait photography. Feel free to check back often or make comments. I love to hear from people! For more information e-mail me at info@maggiemalsonphotography.com.

Monday, September 12, 2011

Beautiful Couple ~ Fall Wedding | Fruitland, Idaho Photographer




  
 


 







 It was such a pleasure to photograph Kelcie and Blayne's fall wedding. They are such a beautiful couple both inside and out. They are madly in love, and it showed. Surrounded by family and friends, they said I do just before sunset on a lovely September evening. Thank you both for letting me be a part of your special day. God bless you always!

No comments:


Visitors

Labels

Search This Blog

Popular Posts