Welcome to my blog! This is where I'll share a little about my recent sessions, my family, thoughts on life and some ideas about portrait photography. Feel free to check back often or make comments. I love to hear from people! For more information e-mail me at info@maggiemalsonphotography.com.

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Busy, busy, busy ~ Idaho Family Photographer

Yes, things are busy--and fun--and going well. I know I've been a bit absent from the blog lately, but not for lack of desire. In fact, I've been composing several posts in my head and hope to get them all on paper-or screen-soon. I have a few business-related announcements so I'll get those out of the way.

First of all, I have stopped doing sneak peeks on my blog before my clients see their images. Another reason for the lack of posts-I'm focusing on editing and getting all the client galleries ready. A couple reasons have led me to that decision, but mainly it's about customer service. I am starting to offer in-person ordering sessions. Each client will receive a personal slideshow with their images at a time and place convenient for them. I am then available to show them product samples and answer any questions they have about portrait collections, print sizes and the differences in cropping for each and how best to display their images in their homes. I feel this service adds to the experience of custom portrait photography. So far, my clients have been thrilled to see their images presented this way. After each gallery viewing, I will blog the images and clients can share the posts with family and friends.

Also, I am booked for 2010 and am scheduling into mid-January 2011. The rest of this year will be devoted to finishing recent sessions and spending some much needed time with my own little family. I am available for winter outdoor sessions for families who would like some fun "in the snow" images. In addition, I am scheduling newborns, babies and children for indoor sessions during the upcoming winter months. I also hope to focus on "Your Everyday Story" Sessions next year. These are great for families who really want someone there to capture all the little moments that usually happen when no one is around, whether it be baking cookies, reading books, playing trains or having ticklefests. I want my clients to know that there is a professional, trustworthy photographer available to capture those everyday moments in your home. These sessions are about real life moments. They are fresh, real and fun! I often find myself wanting someone to capture those special moments with my own family-with me in them-so I want to provide this service to you! These sessions include a custom-designed 8X8 Keepsake Album and savings on a la cart items. Contact me to find out more.

Portrait orders should be placed by Dec. 13 to insure holiday delivery. All galleries and ordering appointments will be finished before the first of December. Don't forget to collect those canned goods and take advantage of the Fotos for Food promotion through the end of December.

The holiday season is upon us and Thanksgiving is just a couple days away. I am so thankful for my friends, family and clients who continue to support me and my business. I would not be anywhere without all of you. My mission is to create timeless storytelling images of babies, children and families. I pray each and every day that God continues to let me use my gifts and talents to capture beautiful memories for families. I realize each day is a gift and we never know when our time here will be over. Spending time with family and friends, and making memories is so important. Wishing you all a very Happy Thanksgiving! Give Love, Give Joy, Give Hope, Give Peace!

No comments:


Visitors

Labels

Search This Blog

Popular Posts